Friday 30 April 2021

HOW TO SAVE WHATSAPP STATUS

 Hello guys! I'm sure some of you (at least the ones who check my blog out) would be surprised and excited to read this blog post. Yeah, I've decided to write after a very a long while!

Without further ado, let's jump into today's article- I'll be explaining HOW TO SAVE VIDEOS ON WHATSAPP STATUS. I know it's not a huge stuff but I've been getting this question repeatedly plus,  a friend asked again today, so I felt like "lemme kill two birds (perhaps more) with a stone - LOL. 

You can stop that embarrassing words like “I like this video, please share or send it to me, or share or send this Video to me on whatsapp”

I should say this firstly, every images/videos viewed on WhatsApp Status are downloaded to a hidden folder; WhatsApp > Media > Statuses...... but are erased automatically after 24 hours.

There are several ways of doing this, but I will be sharing my best three (3) so far! 


Grab a snack and relax while you read through! - my tip 


FILE EXPLORER/BROWSER/MANAGER

This is my #1 as it's so easy and doesn't require any additional application unless your android device doesn't have any File Explorer or Manager installed. 


Okay! Someone might say "What does he mean by File Explorer/Browser/Manager" 


Well, it's just an application (mostly, will be one of your device system applications) that allows you to browse/access/manage files and folders on your device. 

Click here to read more about File Explorer/Manager/Browser.

I realized I've posted this here (on this blog), so click here to read that post! 

I'm just you'll be glad you did.


MX Player

My #2 is to use MX Player, It's my Number one Video Player- it's a great app. 

After viewing the status (video), follow the steps below;

  • Launch MX Player (I'll advice you  to download the newer versions, if not the latest version)
  •  You should see a horizontal tab with "Save WhatsApp Status"
  • Click on it
  • You should see recently viewed status (videos) 
  • Click on the download button on the top right of each videos to save as many you would love to.

MX Player


VIDMATE

This app is another on my Best Apps List. It's a great tool to have in one's arsenal.

After viewing the status below are the steps to follow using Vidmate;

  • Launch Vidmate 
  • On the "featured" tab on the homepage
  • Select WhatsApp
  • Recently viewed status (images/videos) should appear 
  • Select as many that you'd want to keep 
  • Then, click on the "save" button at the top right corner of the page.

Vidmate


I shared three tested and trusted ways, I'm sure there more out there, like I know you can use Xender to achieve the same. 

Are there others ways you save WhatsApp Status you'd like to share? Please, use the comment section below!

Also, don't forget to share- you might be saving a soul!

Peace!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment