Wednesday 26 October 2016

My life in hilton high school

“When the power of love, will overcome the love of power; the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix

Last episode

EPISODE 27

I felt like the ground should just opened and swallowed him, what will i tell my mum? is this how my life in Hilton high school going to end? Those were the questions running through my mind.

I was destabilize, devastated, traumatized as the same time, the whole students just stared at me with pity, the only thing I was hearing from the crowd was “eyea!!!! ” my eyes accidentally went to Nifemi whose eyes were filled with tears, her tears triggered mine, which flowed like Angeles water fall. “so I would not see her again? what will i tell my formal classmates or my neighbors at home? Is this how I would be bringing disgraced to my mother who do used me to boast to her friends.

The principal dismissed the assembly while everybody walked to his or her respective classes, I just stay outside thinking about my life, I sat down on the floor, all my life, I had only hoped to make my mother proud, but here I am bringing disgraced to her, I should have listened to her advised, ” stay away from girls ” that was her advised, i know Elena was responsible for this” I am going to confront her” I said to myself and walked to the class in searched for her, I saw her at the corridor.

“can I talked to you ” I said to her trying to controlled my anger.

” Okay go on ” she muttered giving me a go ahead.

” why did you do this to me ” I said, before I knew what was happening fresh tears started falling down to my cheeks.

” Mtcheewww!!, it that why you wanted to see me ” she replied and was about leaving, I quickly held her hand, and went on my knees. ” Please don’t let them expelled me, please only you can save me, just confessed your crimes ” I pleaded while she scoffed .

” you must be a fool if you think I would do that ” she said and left me on my knees.

I felt like strangling her to death but that would be adding greater problem to my problems, I just walked to the class and took my bag, everybody just stared at me with pity, I left my class and walked downstairs, I unknowingly bumped on miss gift due to depression and lack of concentration .

“Sorry MA ” I apologized.

” where are you going ” she asked.

” I am going home to arranged my stuffs” I sadly replied .

” I am sorry about that, don’t you suspect anybody ” she asked while I looked downward.

” it doesn’t matter anymore, the principal has already expelled me, even though I know who did it, that can’t save me anymore because I had no proves. ” I calmly muttered, and was about taking my leave, she quickly held my hand.

” Who! ” she asked starring at my face.

” Elena did it I am sure about that, even when I confronted her she didn’t denied ” I breathed while she drew back in disbelief.” I thought she was your girlfriend, why would she do such a thing” miss gift asked in astonishment.

” we broke up, she told me I would pay for choosing Nifemi over her ” I calmly explained while she stared at me in awe.

” you are not going anywhere” miss gift voiced out, ” wait here” she added and left me, about few minutes more, she came back with Elena told me to followed her , we all walked to the principals office. ” What is the meaning of this” the principal voiced out with a high pitch voice immediately he saw us

“Sir I believe best is innocent ” miss gift said.

” So where is the prove” he asked .

“Elena took the phone ” miss gift quickly told the principal.

” Sir I didn’t take any phone “Elena camly denied.

” How did you find out ” the principal asked getting impatient.

” Best told me ” miss gift replied. “is that why you came banging into my office, because he told you Elena stole the phone, why would she even steal the phone when her father is the owner of the school,” the principal asked miss gift who shrugged.

“She did it to implicate him ” miss gift replied nonchalantly.

I was just standing starring at the principal and miss gift as they decide my fate.

” Sir she took the phone with the help of the snoop because i refused to date ‘” I didn’t knew when I said that loud, while all eyes stared at me.

“Go called me the snoop ” the principal ordered while I went to called the snoop, we all walked to the principals office while the principal stared at them.

” Who took the phone, I remembered I seeing you guys patrolling in my office ” she principal asked starring at them snoop one after the other.

” we didn’t steal any phone ” James the leader quickly said.

” the first person to tell me the truth would go unpunished. ” the principal smirked.

I felt relieve, ” thank God the principal is now suspecting them ” I said inwardly.

” Sir Elena begged us to steal the phone, and put it in Best bag so that he would be expelled ” Abraham who was the youngest of them said while the principal gasped in disbelief.

” Abraham you are free to go, tell the time keeper to ring the bell ” the principal told Abraham who left immediately.

The time keeper rang the bell, while we all went out, I was standing in front of the assembly with Elena, and five of the snoop excluding Abraham the boy who save me from exile.

The principal quickly came to join us in the podium to give his speech..

” I am so happy, we finally found out who stole the phone, ” the principal said while the whole students gasped in disbelief.

” Best I am sorry for expelling you without giving you the benefit of doubt ” the principal calmly apologized surprising me with his outburst, he told he to go to the assembly which i did immediately. Words could describe how happy and relieve I was.

I stand at the boys line while Nifemi was standing at my left hand side, ” I love you best “she whispered to me.
” I love you more ” I whispered back.

. THE END

.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment